Wednesday, December 21, 2016

[Video] Interview: All Things D (programming language) - A Conversation with Andrei Alexandrescu

By Vasudev Ram


This is a video about the D language that I watched recently, which I found informative and interesting:

All Things D (programming language) - A Conversation with Andrei Alexandrescu

It's an interview of Andrei, I think by the same interviewer (who is not seen in this video) who did the interview of people from the D, Rust, Go and C++ teams, at the LangNext '14 event, the video of which I posted about here earlier:

Video: C++, Rust, D and Go: Panel at LangNext '14

Andrei talks about the past, features and future of D. The video is also embedded below.



- Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and consulting

Get updates (via Gumroad) on my forthcoming apps and content.

Jump to posts: Python * DLang * xtopdf

Subscribe to my blog by email

My ActiveState Code recipes

Follow me on: LinkedIn * Twitter

Managed WordPress Hosting by FlyWheel



No comments: