Thursday, January 12, 2017

Python video: Loop like a native - by Ned Batchelder

By Vasudev Ram

I saw this really good Python video a while ago, and remembered it today in the context of some Python work I was doing.

It is by Ned Batchelder at PyCon US 2013, The title of the talk is:

Loop like a native: while, for, iterators, generators

The video is also embedded below.

Basically it is about more idiomatic ways of looping in Python, which can often lead to shorter, clearer, less redundant code.




- Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and consulting

Get updates (via Gumroad) on my forthcoming apps and content.

Jump to posts: Python * DLang * xtopdf

Subscribe to my blog by email

My ActiveState Code recipes

Follow me on: LinkedIn * Twitter

Managed WordPress Hosting by FlyWheel



No comments: