Monday, January 24, 2011

Shapeways, 3D printing site / company

By Vasudev Ram

3D printing is an exciting development, IMO, and Shapeways is one company in that area.

My memory of Shapeways was triggered by a recent post by A VC Fred Wilson that I re-blogged, the post about 100 things to check out in 2011 by JWT Intelligence. One of the top items on that list was 3D printing, and Fred mentioned Shapeways, one of his portfolio companies that does 3D printing, in his post.

IIRC, but not sure, I had happened to come across Shapeways - I believe it is an European company - a while before I read Fred's post - or it could be that I read about it in one of his earlier posts. Anyway, you may want to check out Shapeways if you are interested in 3D printing.

- Vasudev Ram - Dancing Bison Enterprises

No comments: