I had come across pisa some time ago and saw it again today. It is now called xhtml2pdf. It is written in Python and can be used to convert HTML/CSS into PDF.
Here is a list of some xhtml2pdf features, from the site:
- Translates HTML and CSS input into PDF files
- Written in pure Python and therefore platform independent
- Supports document specifics like columns, headers, footers, page numbers, custom Postscript and TrueType fonts, etc.
- Support for frameworks like Django, Turbogears, CherryPy, Pylons, WSGI
- Simple integration into Python programms
- Also usable as stand alone command line tool for Windows, MacOS X and Linux (binaries not available)
Looks useful ...
xhtml2pdf: HTML/CSS to PDF converter written in Python
xhtml2pdf is free, for commercial and non commercial use, says the site.
- Vasudev Ram - Dancing Bison Enterprises