Friday, January 18, 2019

Announcing PIaaS - Python Interviewing as a Service



Hello, readers,

Announcing Python Interviewing as a Service:

I'm now officially offering PIaaS - Python Interviewing as a Service. I have done it some earlier, informally, for clients. Recently a couple of companies asked me for help on this again, so I am now adding it to my list of offered services, the others being consulting (software design and development, code review, technology evaluation and recommendation) and software training.

I can help your organization interview and hire Python developer candidates, offloading (some of) that work from your core technical and HR / recruitment staff.

I can also interview on related areas like SQL and RDBMS, and Unix and Linux commands and shell scripting.

I have long-term experience in all the above areas.

To hire me for PIaaS or to learn more about it, contact me via the Gmail address on my site's contact page.

- Vasudev Ram

My Codementor profile: Vasudev Ram on Codementor


No comments: