Friday, September 25, 2009

Twitter will almost certainly go down after the valuation news

By Vasudev Ram

My guess is that Twitter is almost certain to go down (for some time, or more than one time) in the next day or so, due to people madly tweeting (on Twitter, of course) about the recent news of Twitter's $1 billion valuation. In fact, a tweet or two that I tried posting, didn't go through. The first one did, after I cancelled (it had hung) and then retried posting it. The second has still not gone through, as I write this post. (In fact, that's why I'm writing this post - the topic of this post and of that second tweet are the same.) For the second one, in fact, even the Twitter spinner that shows progress, is not spinning. It's stuck in one fixed position.

The days we live in ...

UPDATE: It's about 5 minutes since I entered that second tweet, and the spinner is still stuck.

Vasudev Ram - Dancing Bison Enterprises

No comments: