Saturday, June 12, 2010

Google Chrome 5 is fast and has language translation

By Vasudev Ram

I started using Google Chrome version 5 - due to the auto-update feature, it updated itself from version 4 :)

Noticed that it is quite fast, I think faster than before.

Also, it now supports language translation. I was viewing a German-language web site; Chrome detected that, and gave me the option of translating the page to English, which I took. The translation was not perfect but much of it was understandable. There were a few giggles caused by machine translation resulting in amusing / ungrammatical / meaningless sentences - but there were not too many such cases.

- Vasudev Ram - Dancing Bison Enterprises

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments: