Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Startup Marketing ABCs from OnStartups.com

By Vasudev Ram

Recently saw this post on OnStartups.com:


Startup Marketing ABCs.

I thought the post was good. It's by Mike Volpe, VP of Marketing at Hubspot, the inbound marketing software company that created Website Grader (which I blogged about here recently), Twitter Grader and other marketing tools.

As I said in a comment to that post, the techniques mentioned there do work, and I've used them myself with some success.

- Vasudev Ram - Dancing Bison Enterprises

If you liked this post, please help me spread it by clicking one or more of the buttons below.

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments: