Saturday, July 23, 2011

gplus.to makes short URL for your Google Plus page

By Vasudev Ram - dancingbison.com | @vasudevram | jugad2.blogspot.com

Saw this via someone's Google Plus page:

The site gplus.to lets you create a short URL for your Google Plus (G+) page. (gplus.to is not a Google product).

I created a gplus.to URL for myself at gplus.to/vasudevram (yes, I know, that handle vasudevram is a bit long, sort of defeats the purpose of a URL shortener, I could have used, say, vram, but I like to try to be consistent, it makes things easier to remember than, say, having one web account called vram, another called vasudevram, a third called something else ..., so as far as possible, I use the user id vasudevram for all web services that I become a user of.)

(I haven't used G+ much yet, only got the account some days ago, but will probably use it more over time. So not much to see on my G+ page right now).

- Vasudev Ram - dancingbison.com

Share |

No comments: