Friday, July 27, 2012

First Google Days in India

By Vasudev Ram


Google has announced the first series of Google Days in India.




Guess how I happened to see this? Of all things, in a Google ad on my blog (the blog you're reading now), below one of my posts. Ha! Appropriate, I guess :)

UPDATE: Okay, I got how it happened. I checked the post again, and it was about Google. Hence the ad - they generate ads relevant (sometimes:) to the content. It was this one:

Official Google Blogs directory

Back to the main topic:

These Google Days in India events are in five cities. The first one is over, the rest are to come.

I'm posting excerpts from that news below, for the benefit of my readers who may be interested to attend. Registration is free, BTW. In each city's event, the first day will be about Business and the second about Technology. Wish I could attend ... Space is limited, and the remaining events are coming up soon, so register fast if you wish to go.

Here are the details:

[
The g|days will be on the following dates:

g|chennai - 19 / 20 July
g|bangalore - 2 / 3 August
g|hyderabad - 21 / 22 August
g|delhi - 4 /5 September
g|mumbai - 11 / 12 September

The g|days venues are as follows:

Chennai - Chennai Trade Centre – 19th and 20th July 2012
Bangalore – NIMHANS Convention Center – 2nd and 3rd August 2012
Hyderabad – Hyderabad International Convention Center – 21st and 22nd August 2012
Delhi – Epicentre – 4th and 5th September 2012
Mumbai – Bombay Exhibition Centre (NESCO) - 11th and 12th September 2012
]

On a side note, I see that they used their own Google Sites product for their announcement. Eating their own dog food ... good on them.

- Vasudev Ram - Dancing Bison Enterprises

No comments: