Monday, August 6, 2012

Raphael JS has improved a lot (v2.1.0)

By Vasudev Ram


I had first blogged (*) about Raphael, a vector graphics library for JavaScript, some years ago, on my older blog, jugad's Journal.

I came across it again today via seeing Morris.js, a time-series graph library (by Olly Smith) which uses Raphael, and found that it has improved a lot. It's now at version 2.1.0. Check out some of the demos on the Raphael site, particularly the animations.

I particularly like the gear animation, and the interactive chart, but the others are good too.

(*) The Raphael example in my earlier post (linked above), doesn't show output now (though it did earlier), probably due to some LiveJournal change. (After they were acquired there were some issues, which is one of the reasons I moved my blog from there to here.)

- Vasudev Ram - Dancing Bison Enterprises

No comments: