Sunday, April 26, 2015

Cartoon: Refusing to address technical debt

By Vasudev Ram

Saw this retweet by Raymond Hettinger (@raymondh), quoting Dare Obasanjo:

This is what you sound like when refusing to address technical debt. #programming.

The cartoon resonated with me, since I've been in such situations before.

Also, as an aside, I checked out Dare's blog, and briefly read a few posts. They seemed thoughtfully written. I may or not agree with all of his posts (just started reading), but I now have a new interesting blog to read (about current tech biz happenings), after quite some time. (This is not to imply that there are very few such blogs, just that I had not been looking for a while.)


- Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and programming

Dancing Bison Enterprises

Signup to hear about new products or services that I create.

Posts about Python  Posts about xtopdf

Contact Page

No comments: