Thursday, June 14, 2018

VIDEO: Good article and video about asymptotic complexity of algorithms

By Vasudev Ram

I saw this nice tutorial about the asympotic complexity of algorithms (Big-Oh notation etc.) via this HN thread:

A Gentle Introduction to Algorithm Complexity Analysis (discrete.gr)

It is by Dionysis Zindros of the University of Athens, Greece.

The HN thread has only a few comments as of now, but one of them led to another good resource on this topic:

Asymptotic Notation, by Jackson Steinkamp of Harvard's CS50 program

The video is also embedded below. It is short, but gives a good idea of the topic.

In my next post, I'll do that analysis of the prime number checker that I ported from Q to Python.

Here is the embedded video:



- Enjoy.

- My Codementor profile

Get fast web hosting with A2Hosting.com

Get updates (via Gumroad) on my forthcoming apps and content.

Jump to posts: Python * DLang * xtopdf

Subscribe to my blog by email

My ActiveState Code recipes

Follow me on: LinkedIn * Twitter

Are you a blogger with some traffic? Get Convertkit:

Email marketing for professional bloggers



No comments: