Monday, November 5, 2018

Almost-prime numbers; groups, rings and fields in mathematics

By Vasudev Ram

I saw this article on Scientific American about almost-primes today:

What Is an “Almost Prime” Number?

HN thread about it.

I commented, mentioning that groups, rings and fields of mathematics are cool, and underlie many other mathematical areas.


- Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and consulting

Hit the ground running with my vi quickstart tutorial, vetted by two Windows system administrator friends.

Jump to posts: Python * DLang * xtopdf

Interested in a Python, SQL or Linux course?

Get WP Engine, powerful managed WordPress hosting.

Subscribe to my blog (jugad2.blogspot.com) by email

My ActiveState Code recipes


Follow me on:

* Gumroad  * LinkedIn

  * Twitter

Do you create online products? Get Convertkit:

Email marketing for digital product creators


No comments: