Saturday, December 29, 2018

The Zen of Python is well sed :)





- By Vasudev Ram - Online Python training / SQL training / Linux training

$ python -c "import this" | sed -n "4,4p;15,16p"
Explicit is better than implicit.
There should be one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it.
Although that way may not be obvious at first unless you're Dutch.


- Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and consulting

I conduct online courses on Python programming, Unix / Linux commands and shell scripting and SQL programming and database design, with course material and personal coaching sessions.

The course details and testimonials are here.

Contact me for details of course content, terms and schedule.

Or if you're a self-starter, check out my Python programming course by email.

Try FreshBooks: Create and send professional looking invoices in less than 30 seconds.

Learning Linux? Hit the ground running with my vi quickstart tutorial.

Sell your digital products via DPD: Digital Publishing for Ebooks and Downloads.

Posts about: Python * DLang * xtopdf

My ActiveState Code recipes

Follow me on:


No comments: