Monday, April 11, 2011

A few interesting links: 2011-04-11 (*)


By Vasudev Ram

(*) Dear readers, I decided to write some blog posts now and then, that are just lists of links (URLs), maybe with an occasional comment or two as makes sense to me, because of the number of interesting links that I come across on the Web, not all of which may require a detailed post from me, and also because I may not have the time to write in detail about all of those links. This is the first such post.

I will use the post title "A few interesting links: " followed by the date in YYYY-MM-DD format for such posts. Obviously, by "interesting" I mean what I personally find interesting, they may or may not be interesting to some or all of my readers, but since I have reason to believe a majority of my readers are into software in some way, there is a chance that at least some of the posts may be of interest to readers.

(Sorry about font differences - posting via rich(?:-) text email client, not easy to change)

Opera uncloaks Gmail challenger from Down Under

A beta nine years in the making

Google woos enterprises to Android with new security offerings



Hasselblad H4D-40 Stainless Steel 40Mp camera


(I don't normally blog about hardware, but since good hardware is interesting, making an exception for the above camera due to the very high megapixel rating - note - it is quite expensive and meant for professional photographers).

Posted via email
- Vasudev Ram

No comments: