Monday, December 12, 2016

Video: PyCon US 2016: Alex Martelli: Exception and error handling in Python 2 and Python 3

By Vasudev Ram

I started watching this recent PyCon US 2016 video. I found it informative and interesting:

Alex Martelli: Exception and error handling in Python 2 and Python 3

Alex Martelli is the author or co-author of some well-known Python books like Python in a Nutshell and the Python Cookbook (for at least one of the versions); I've bought and read some of them, and they are pretty good.

[ Interestingly, the Wikipedia article about Alex, linked above, says that he is also noted for coining the phrase duck typing. ]

The video is also embedded below:



- Enjoy.

- Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and consulting

Get updates on my software products / ebooks / courses.

Jump to posts: Python   DLang   xtopdf

Subscribe to my blog by email

My ActiveState recipes

FlyWheel - Managed WordPress Hosting



No comments: