Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year 2018

By Vasudev Ram

Hi readers,

As some of you (who read my blog regularly) would have noticed, it has been inactive for some months. This was the longest period for which it has ever been inactive, since I started it in 2008. There were earlier periods of inactivity, but they were much shorter, typically a few days, or, rarely, a few weeks.

This current and longer one was due to some unavoidable personal reasons.

Now I plan to resume blogging some days into the New Year.

Meanwhile, I wish all of you a Happy New Year 2018.

Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and consulting

Get updates (via Gumroad) on my forthcoming apps and content.

Jump to posts: Python * DLang * xtopdf

Subscribe to my blog by email

My ActiveState Code recipes

Follow me on: LinkedIn * Twitter

Are you a blogger with some traffic? Get Convertkit:

Email marketing for professional bloggers



No comments: