Sunday, March 4, 2018

Browsers should be more configurable or programmatic (like any other software)

By Vasudev Ram


Browsers should be more configurable or programmatic (like any other software).

Just thought of this when my current browser tab was at extreme left, then I did Ctrl-T in Chrome (create new tab), and the new tab appeared at the extreme right (of the tab bar). There should be a way to change this, like to set the new tab to appear next to your current tab - to either the left or right of it, as you choose, or any other position you configure it to appear at (in your browser settings).

P.S. If any browser makers implement this, you know where to send the royalties ...

#web #innovation #design #UI #UX

- Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and consulting

Get updates (via Gumroad) on my forthcoming apps and content.

Jump to posts: Python * DLang * xtopdf

Subscribe to my blog by email

My ActiveState Code recipes

Follow me on: LinkedIn * Twitter

Are you a blogger with some traffic? Get Convertkit:

Email marketing for professional bloggers



No comments: