Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The Blogger issue (unable to use its UI) seems solved now

By Vasudev Ram

Hi, readers,


The Google Blogger issue that I referred to, here and here, seems to be solved now.

I suspected that it was either an issue at Google's end (e.g. an introduced bug that had not yet been fixed) or some configuration / cookie / cache issue at my end.

I did some stuff to debug it, like logging out and back in, logging in to a different Gmail account and then logging back into the previous one, clearing my browser cache, etc. One or other of those things seems to have worked.

I am writing this current post via the regular Blogger UI, not via the email-to-blog interface that I used in the interim. So if the post appears okay, it likely means that the issue has been resolved. Will write a small Python test post or two in the next few days to verify this, and then resume normal blogging.

Thanks for your patience.

- Vasudev


- Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and consulting

Hit the ground running with my vi quickstart tutorial, vetted by two Windows system administrator friends.

Jump to posts: Python * DLang * xtopdf

Interested in a Python, SQL or Linux course?

Get WP Engine, powerful managed WordPress hosting.

Subscribe to my blog (jugad2.blogspot.com) by email

My ActiveState Code recipes


Follow me on:

* Gumroad  * LinkedIn

  * Twitter

Do you create online products? Get Convertkit:

Email marketing for digital product creators


No comments: