Monday, January 17, 2011

New Twitter Web UI is interesting but should be better, IMO

By Vasudev Ram

YMMV. I have some issues with it. It's a bit too busy / cluttered. I think I prefer the older version, though it was clunky. (The new version does give some info that the older one didn't, though.)

Unlike some people, I don't mind having to click a few more times to get to the info that I want to see, as long as, when I do get to it, it is presented in a way that I like. As I said, this is my personal opinion only. I'm not sure that there is any solution to it which will satisfy everybody. One thing that may work is if the UI could be made highly configurable, so that people could tweak it they way they want it to be. But not too sure of that either.

- Vasudev Ram - Dancing Bison Enterprises

No comments: